Naperville North High School lockdown: Class canceled after threat Friday with students being dismis

The school is conducting a staggered release, with school bus riders being released to school buses. Parent pickup will occur at Door 19 in the athletic/student parking lot. The school said parents can enter the grounds off of Ogden or the north entrance of Mill, follow staff direction to the athletic entrance, then exit campus

NAPERVILLE, Ill. (WLS) — Naperville North High School has cancelled school for the day because of a threat, the school mentioned Friday.

The school is undertaking a staggered unlock, with school bus riders being released to school buses.

Parent pickup will happen at Door 19 in the athletic/pupil parking zone. The school said parents can enter the grounds off of Ogden or the north front of Mill, apply team of workers route to the athletic front, then go out campus from the South front on Mill close to the tennis courts.

The school will stay on a comfortable lockdown till the dismissal is entire.

Principal Stephanie Posey despatched a message to students pronouncing, “Very regretfully there has been another threat towards NNHS as of late. My middle is damaged to warn you to a cushy lockdown of the development with no movement to and from the development. The Naperville Police Department is here with us processing the location and planning for the safety of all workforce and students at North. If we must shorten our instructional day as of late, I will be able to send you the method to practice for choosing up students from school, releasing them to their automobiles, or taking bus transportation house. At this time all students and body of workers are protected. To help us with the method, please wait to come to campus as no one shall be allowed to go into the building or grounds right now. I can keep in contact with you because the morning progresses.”

Authorities did not supply additional details at the nature of the threat.

Last month, Naperville North has to cancel categories due to a bomb threat.

Copyright © 2021 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.

ncG1vNJzZmhqZGy7psPSmqmorZ6Zwamx1qippZxemLyue82erqxnnpa9pr7VoqOlnV2jvLPAx2afop%2BYYsCktM6oo2akn5i4pbvWp2ScpJGowG6vwKeanqSVmXqistOeqWasmKeyosCMn6minJGueri106FkrKylmbKvwNJmmZ6hnpx6pbXSpqCsq5WZeqat0aWwaA%3D%3D

 Share!